Beginners to Advanced Dancers
Fueling passion for dance and fitness
In-Studio Classes: Sign up online at least 60 minutes prior to class time. (No drop-ins for in-studio classes at this time. ) Arrive wearing your dance attire, no more than fifteen minutes prior to class. Dressing rooms and water fountains are closed. Restrooms are available. Please read the full Health & Safety Guidelines in the tab below.
In-Studio Class Cancelation Policy: You may cancel at no charge up until one hour before class. Cancellations made less than 60 minutes prior to the start of class will be charged.
Virtual Classes: Sign up at least 30 minutes prior to class time. Links will be emailed approximately fifteen minutes before class. All class times are EST.
Single class: $12
Five classes: $50, valid for three months
Ten classes: $100, valid for six months
In-Studio Class Prices:
Single Class – $20
10 Classes – $180, valid for six months
25 Classes – $425, valid for one year
Class Card Policies
A one-time only thirty-day extension may be arranged for ten-class cards for $10 (only valid for cards purchased at full price).
Tuition is non-refundable.
Active military members, their spouses, and children receive 25% off with valid ID. Please email us for more information.
HealthCheck App: To keep our BAE community safe, we have partnered with HealthCheck for our daily check-in process. Everyone will be required to show that they completed their HealthCheck upon entering BAE. Please add the app to your phone (see links below) prior to your first in-studio class. You will be prompted to add the Ballet Academy East Facilities Code, which is: .U%wLWcS
How Live-Streamed Classes Work:
- Download the Zoom app on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Sign up for class at least 30 minutes prior to start time. All class times are EST.
- Go to the “Schedule and Sign Up” tab on this page or click on the button below. Choose the date and select the class you would like to take.
- You will be emailed a Zoom link to the class 15-30 minutes prior to the start of the class. If you don’t see the link in your email, please check your spam folder, and then contact us at email@example.com.
- Join the class 5-10 minutes prior to start time by clicking on the Zoom link. The “BAE virtual front desk staff” will admit you into the studio.
- Introduction Ballet: 0-1 year training
- Basic Beginner Ballet: 1-2 years training
- Beginner Ballet: 2-3 years training
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Ballet: 4 years training and beyond
Please note: If you have previous ballet experience but are returning to ballet class after a long hiatus, it is recommended that you start with Introduction or Beginner.
*Pilates, Yoga, Sculpt-Tone, and Dance-Cardio are designed to suit all levels of ability.
When taking your classes virtually from home, we strongly recommend that you create a space that allows you to mentally and physically get the most from every class while reducing the risk of injury. There are now many online resources for barres and floors. Here are links to home floors and barres that we recommend.