Participate in BAE's Adult Division Survey
From Complete Beginners to Advanced Dancers
Fueling passion for dance and fitness
We are holding live-streamed classes through Zoom, until we all can return to school. Current and new students are welcome. We look forward to seeing you in our virtual classes! Click on the tab below for Live-Streamed Online Class Information, Schedule and Sign-up!
Reminder: Please sign up for class at least 30 minutes prior to start time. All class times are EST. Thank you!
How Live-Streamed Classes Work:
- Download the Zoom app on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Sign up for class at least 30 minutes prior to start time. All class times are EST.
- Go to the “Schedule and Sign Up” tab on this page or click on the button below. Choose the date and select the class you would like to take.
- You will be emailed a Zoom link to the class 15-30 minutes prior to the start of the class. If you don’t see the link in your email, please check your spam folder, and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the class 5-10 minutes prior to start time by clicking on the Zoom link. The “BAE virtual front desk staff” will admit you into the studio.
- Your teacher will arrive just prior to the start of class.
Single class: $12
Five classes: $50
Unlimited Accounts: We will be extending your course one week for every two weeks that BAE is offering live-streamed classes.
- Introduction Ballet: 0-1 year training
- Basic Beginner Ballet: 1-2 years training
- Beginner Ballet: 2-3 years training
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Ballet: 4 years training and beyond
Please note: If you have previous ballet experience but are returning to ballet class after a long hiatus, it is recommended that you start with Introduction or Beginner.
*Pilates, Yoga, Sculpt-Tone, and Dance-Cardio are designed to suit all levels of ability.
Single class: $12
Five classes: $50
In-Person Classes (will resume as soon as we safely can)
Single Class – $20
10 Classes – $180 ($18 per class)
25 Classes – $425 ($17 per class)
50 Classes – $800 ($16 per class)
Unlimited classes, $2800 (Must be paid in full in one installment)
Active military members, their spouses, and children receive 25% off with valid ID. Please email us for more information.
If you’re unable to join us online, please know that all class cards and unlimited series will be extended. Stay well, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
The policies below refer to our in-person classes at BAE. For information on our online classes, please click on the Online Classes tab on this page. Please stay well and we look forward to seeing you back at BAE soon!
Ten-class cards expire six months from date of purchase.
A one-time only thirty-day extension may be arranged for ten-class cards for $10 (only valid for cards purchased at full price).
All other cards expire one year from date of purchase.
Tuition is non-refundable.
All students should check in with the front desk before heading to class.
Please arrive on time for class and notify the teacher at the start of class if you need to leave early. We cannot sign students into class more than 15 minutes late.
There is no specific dress code for the open classes. We recommend that ladies wear a leotard, tights (any color) and ballet slippers, and gentlemen wear a t-shirt, black tights, and black ballet slippers. Leg warmers or sweat pants are optional. For everyone’s comfort, please do not wear overly revealing garments or strong perfume to class.