Beginners to Advanced Dancers
Fueling passion for dance and fitness
New Summer Schedule Starts June 28th!
In-Studio Classes: Sign up online at least 60 minutes prior to class time. (No drop-ins for in-studio classes at this time. ) Please arrive no more than fifteen minutes prior to class. Dressing rooms are available for quick changes. Restrooms are available. Water fountains are currently not in us. Please read the full Health & Safety Guidelines in the tab below.
Virtual Classes: Sign up at least 30 minutes prior to class time. Links will be emailed approximately fifteen minutes before class. All class times are EST.
In-Studio Class Prices through June 27, 2021
Single Class - $20
10 Classes - $180, valid for six months
25 Classes - $425, valid for one year
In-Studio Class Prices as of June 28, 2021
$22 single class
5 Classes - $105, valid for 2 months
10 Classes - $200, valid for 3 months
25 Classes - $475, valid for six months
Professional Union/Senior Rate: $20 Single Class, or 10% off any class series. Please present your SAG, AFTRA or proof of age over 60 ID at the Front Desk.
Active military members, their spouses, and children receive 25% off with valid ID. Please email us to request this discount option.
Virtual Class Prices
Single class: $12
Five classes: $50, valid for three months
Ten classes: $100, valid for six months
- A one-time only thirty-day extension for any in-studio class series may be arranged for a $10 fee (only valid for series purchased at full price).
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- In-Studio Class Cancelation Policy: You may cancel at no charge up until one hour before class. Cancellations made less than 60 minutes prior to the start of class will be charged.
Mask Policy: Masks are optional during class for fully vaccinated Adult Division students and faculty. Masks are still required in the hallways and anywhere outside of the studio.
How Live-Streamed Classes Work:
- Download the Zoom app on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Sign up for class at least 30 minutes prior to start time. All class times are EST.
- Go to the "Schedule and Sign Up" tab on this page or click on the button below. Choose the date and select the class you would like to take.
- You will be emailed a Zoom link to the class 15-30 minutes prior to the start of the class. If you don't see the link in your email, please check your spam folder, and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the class 5-10 minutes prior to start time by clicking on the Zoom link. The "BAE virtual front desk staff" will admit you into the studio.
- Introduction Ballet: 0-1 year training
- Basic Beginner Ballet: 1-2 years training
- Beginner Ballet: 2-3 years training
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Ballet: 4 years training and beyond
Please note: If you have previous ballet experience but are returning to ballet class after a long hiatus, it is recommended that you start with Introduction or Beginner.
*Pilates, Sculpt-Tone, and Dance-Cardio are designed to suit all levels of ability.
When taking your classes virtually from home, we strongly recommend that you create a space that allows you to mentally and physically get the most from every class while reducing the risk of injury. There are now many online resources for barres and floors. Here are links to home floors and barres that we recommend.