Beginners to Advanced Dancers
Fueling passion for dance and fitness
The NEW Fall Schedule start on Monday, September 20th!
In-Studio Classes: Sign up online at least 60 minutes prior to class time. (No drop-ins for in-studio classes at this time. ) Please arrive no more than fifteen minutes prior to class. Dressing rooms are available for quick changes. Restrooms are available. Water fountains are currently not in us. Please read the full Health & Safety Guidelines in the tab below.
Virtual Classes: Sign up at least 30 minutes prior to class time. Links will be emailed approximately fifteen minutes before class. All class times are EST.
Purchase Classes! In-Studio Class Prices: Single class: $22 5 Classes – $105, valid for 2 months 10 Classes – $200, valid for 3 months 25 Classes – $475, valid for six months Professional Union/Senior Rate: $20 Single Class, or 10% off any class series. Please present your SAG, AFTRA or proof of age over 60 ID at the Front Desk. Active military members, their spouses, and children receive 25% off with valid ID. Please email us to request this discount option. Virtual Class Prices Single class: $12 5 classes: $50, valid for three months 10 classes: $100, valid for six months Policies A one-time only thirty-day extension for any in-studio class series may be arranged for a $10 fee (only valid for series purchased at full price). Tuition is non-refundable. In-Studio Class Cancelation Policy: You may cancel at no charge up until one hour before class. Cancellations made less than 60 minutes prior to the start of class will be charged. Gift Certificates Available at Any Amount!
Our first and foremost commitment is to the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, extended families and community. Please read through BAE’s Health and Safety Guidelines prior to your first in-studio class. COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines Vaccine Mandate: As of September 20, 2021, COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for everyone, 12 years of age or above, including students, faculty, pianists, staff, and visitors. Students and Staff: Please provide proof of vaccination by clicking here. Medical or religious exemptions to BAE’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements will be considered but are not guaranteed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to begin the Exemption Request Process. We will be requiring weekly testing for anyone who has a medical or religious exemption from the COVID vaccine mandate. There may be additional health and safety requirements that are not applicable to fully vaccinated individuals.
How Live-Streamed Classes Work:
- Download the Zoom app on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Sign up for class at least 30 minutes prior to start time. All class times are EST.
- Go to the “Schedule and Sign Up” tab on this page or click on the button below. Choose the date and select the class you would like to take.
- You will be emailed a Zoom link to the class 15-30 minutes prior to the start of the class. If you don’t see the link in your email, please check your spam folder, and then contact us at email@example.com.
- Join the class 5-10 minutes prior to start time by clicking on the Zoom link. The “BAE virtual front desk staff” will admit you into the studio.
- Introduction Ballet: 0-1 year of training
- Basic Beginner Ballet: 1-2 years of training
- Beginner Ballet: 2-4 years of training
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Ballet: 3-5 years of training
- Intermediate Ballet: 5-6 years of training
- Advanced Ballet: 6+ years of training
- Introduction Ballet: 0-1 year of training
- Basic Beginner/Beginner Ballet: 1-3 years of training
- Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Ballet: 4+ years of training
Please note: If you have previous ballet experience but are returning to ballet class after a long hiatus, it is recommended that you start with Introduction or Beginner. Pilates, Sculpt-Tone, and Dance-Cardio are designed to suit all levels of ability.
When taking your classes virtually from home, we strongly recommend that you create a space that allows you to mentally and physically get the most from every class while reducing the risk of injury. There are now many online resources for barres and floors. Here are links to home floors and barres that we recommend. Links: Barres Sub-Floor Floor Option #1 Floor Option #2